The Martin Yale P7200 is a one of a kind machine in it's category. Small and easy to store, this machine does most common folds and a continuous feed of up to 50 sheets of 20 lb. bond. It's able to accommodate most copy papers and letterheads, this unit is sure to be a success in any small office or moderate mailing environment.
IMPROVED TO RUN DIGITAL PRINT STOCK!!!
If you have any concern as to which machine will work best fit your needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
. Martin Yale offers free form testing and recommendations for most machines in our line.
- Automatically feeds and folds a stack of documents
- Creates two different folds: letter and half fold
- Operates at a speed of up to 4,000 sheets per hour
- For use with 8 1/2" x 11", 16-28 lb. bond
- Feed tray holds a 1/2" stack of paper
- Folds up to 3 sheets at a time using the manual bypass, including stapled sets
- Includes stacking tray